Without further ado, here below they are!
The presentations given at the Future of Yacht Recycling Conference at 16 November 2015, Amsterdam RAI.
In order of their speaker’ s appearance during the conference:
Geert Dijks – HISWA
Welcome speech from the senior representative of the Dutch Water Sports Industry.
Why the global yachting industry has to seriously engage in the process of dismantling and responsibly recycling the boats of yesterday, in order to make way for the boats of tomorrow.
Roberto Perochio – Chairman ICOMIA Marias group
(Presenting the background on how marinas are being affected.)
Mirna Cieniewicz – Secretary General, European Boating Industry
(Presenting the Boat DIGEST EU ‘Boat Dismantling Insight’ Project.)
Albert Willemsen – ICOMIA Environmental Specialist
(Presenting an overview on regulatory compliance past, present and future.)
Jose Luis Fayos – Technical Consultant, ANEN. (Spanish Nautical Business Association
(Presenting a viewpoint on experience of ELB’s in Spain.)
Enrico Benco – GS4C (Go Sailing, for a Change.)
Boat design for dis-assembly using all sustainable materials.
Boj van Baars – Stichting Yacht Recycling, Netherlands
Stichting Yacht Recycling, Netherlands
- Info campaigns on EOL yachts: Canada update - December 16, 2016
- New thoughts from the industry: Eric Sponberg’s update - September 21, 2016
- Sustainability in the Marine Industry: Conference at Amsterdam RAI - March 22, 2016
- New sustainable material: Renewable plastic from CO2 and plants - March 18, 2016
- Composites Market Report 2015: Some useful recent figures - December 15, 2015
- The Presentation Slides: ‘The Future of Yacht Recycling’ Amsterdam 2015 - November 23, 2015
- Amsterdam Yacht recycling conference: A Summary - November 18, 2015