Update from The Netherlands: A very interesting document just came out: Number of End of Life Boats (ELB) and waste material flows in the Netherlands“. It’s actually an English summary of a much more comprehensive Dutch report.
Here is the Dutch original report: ‘End of life’ boten in Nederland-v3 (2.5 MB)
and here it’s English summary: Summary of Netherlands ELB report (much smaller – 2.6 kB)
Both documents were written by NL-based WA Yachting Consultants, in cooperation with various project partners listed in the respective document.
- Info campaigns on EOL yachts: Canada update - December 16, 2016
- New thoughts from the industry: Eric Sponberg’s update - September 21, 2016
- Sustainability in the Marine Industry: Conference at Amsterdam RAI - March 22, 2016
- New sustainable material: Renewable plastic from CO2 and plants - March 18, 2016
- Composites Market Report 2015: Some useful recent figures - December 15, 2015
- The Presentation Slides: ‘The Future of Yacht Recycling’ Amsterdam 2015 - November 23, 2015
- Amsterdam Yacht recycling conference: A Summary - November 18, 2015